I don’t know if you have ever seen a real Beastie or not, but I know a lovely, lovely lady called Helen over at crawcraftsbeasties who knits the MOST amazing Beasties, and she has nominated me for a Liebster Award, Thank you oh so much 🙂 My answers may be a little vague as I’m only 4 months old, but I’ll do my best
1) Christmas or Hallowe’en? Simple Christmas ….I haven’t seen a Halloween yet, but Mrs P says I’m a bit of a devil so I reserve the right to change my mind
2) Trip to the cinema or night on the town? It has to be a night out on the
town village, do you know how many good smells there are on the green
3) City break or sun holiday? I went through Ely on the way to my new home so city it is
4) E-book or paper book? Paper, I can chew paper, mind you strictly speaking I could chew an e- reader but I don’t think that would be wise ….not after the glove debacle
5) Ghost stories or fairy tales? Mmmm I want to say fairy tales but now I’m nearly a macho 4 months old I’m going to plum for ghost stories …its fairy tales really
6) What’s your favourite treat? Don’t tell Neurotic Cat but I steal her biscuits given half a chance,
7) What’s the first thing you ever made? A puddle on the kitchen floor oops sorry
8) What do you like most about where you live? The fact they give me computer time to write my blog
9) What’s the most interesting (or weirdest) job you’ve ever had? Obviously now I’ve won an award I class myself as an author, which is way interesting
10) What’s your favourite childhood memory? Sitting on Mrs P’s knee for 3 hours on the drive to my new home, she stroked my ear the whole way
11) What, for you, is the best part of writing a blog? I’ve met some cool dudes, and some of them are human 🙂
My random facts are ..
I’ve been to the vets where the nice lady receptionist said ” Your going to be a bit of a unit” strange girl
Lady Dog Trainer flirts with me, another strange girl
My dad was the first championship rottweiler at crufts with a tail
Neurotic Cat is soooo rude she spits you know….. I don’t spit
Every one I meet comments on my big feet, which I think is a little too personal
On average I’m gaining about 5 oz = 141 g a day
I’m a German Rottweiler but I only understand English
I already weigh 3.5 stones
I don’t like the black ones in Winalot Shapes dog biscuits
I pull hair…. I know I’m not proud of the fact, but I just can’t resist
Last but not least I sleep with my cuddly toy,
I now take great pleasure in nominating
meandray A super cool human/dog combo who write a brilliant blog
Noodle4president I don’t know if Noodle will made president, but I’m voting for that dog
C dog and company Another amazing blog written with warmth and dog humour
My questions are,
1) What do you consider to be the best time of day
2) Name your icon
3) Do you have a nemesis, is so who / what
4) If you could have a super power what would it be
5) Postman, love them of hate them ?
6) What is your earliest memory ?
7) How did you start writing a blog ?
8) Social media, pleasure or bane of your life ?
9) What is the one thing you treasure above anything else ?
10) Do you have a nickname if so what is it and why
11) What is your favourite pass time
Should you accept this award, you’ll need to know the rules, which are:
1: Acknowledge and accept the Liebster Award by leaving a comment on the blog where you were nominated.
2: Copy and paste the Liebster logo onto your own blog.
3: Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
4: Answer the 11 questions put to you by the person who nominated you.
5: List 11 random facts about yourself.
6: Nominate and link to 3—11 other blogs you enjoy that have less than 3000 followers
7: List 11 questions for your Liebster Award nominees on your blog.
8: Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
Thank you so much for spending a little time with me today 🙂